There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It is important that you work with a group of real estate professionals prepared to meet these demands to ensure maximum value!
When selling your home, we will:
- Set up an initial in depth consultation over phone or video to discuss your goals and plans to help us prepare a winning strategy for the entire process
- Arrange a walk-through of your home (when safe due to COVID). We are currently and successfully doing video calls with our clients and keeping safety a priority.
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special feature
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Discuss how to achieve the best terms and highest price for your home by offering suggestions (if needed) such as home renovation, repairs, furniture removal, decluttering etc
- Then we review the best marketing opportunity to highlight your home for sale based on the current market conditions
- Selecting the best listing package suitable for you
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Set up all appointments through organized paging/emailing system you can control and have access too
+ Much More!
If you are buying a home, we will:
- Set up an initial consultation to review goals
- Help you get pre approved and collect necessary documents prior to starting the home hunting journey.
- Review all related Real Estate documents to better help you understand the forms associated with the process.
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process
+ Much More!
Highly skilled Real Estate Sales Representatives to represent you. Here is what we offer:
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients.
Provides the expertise you need for an edge in serving today’s home buyers, and is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation is designed to elevate professional standards, enhances individual performance, and recognizes real estate professionals who demonstrate the knowledge and skills essential in professionally and ethically representing sellers.The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria, and is the premier seller designation for Real Estate professionals.
Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE)
The MCNE designation is the premier negotiation designation in real estate!
Earning your MCNE designation demonstrates that you have invested considerable effort to bring your negotiation skills to the highest professional level in real estate.
Advanced Representation Techniques for Buyer’s Agents
Advanced Representation Techniques for Listing Agents
You are also working with a Certified Staging Professionals..providing added value and staging solutions!
Knowing which upgrades and improvements add value to a property is key when selling, We have you covered to ensure you get top dollar when selling your home!